Why Banff by Scooter?
Our Vespa Scooters deliver fun, freedom, and excitement that the world is yearning for after a hard year of COVID restrictions. Our timeless classic Vespa scooters and are the perfect way to explore Banff and the surrounding lakes. Riding a youthful, agile, innovative, safe and environmentally friendly Vespa scooter has always been a star of its time. Our Vespa Scooters have been developed for urban mobility with the elegance of an exclusive design without sacrificing comfort and are the ideal companion for fun adventures. The low sitting position and excellent handling make for an unprecedented ease of use. The LED lights and modern dashboard allow the perfect ride to take in the sights up close and have a great time doing it! Several rental options exist: 2 hour, 4 hour, full day and multi day.
Still need convincing? Here are just a few of the reasons you should book with Banff by Scooter:
- MEMORABLE. Riding a Vespa Scooter unforgettable experience and is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Take in all the fresh mountain air, sights and sounds around you. There is no better feeling than a feeling the fresh mountain breeze and the sun that seems to follow you endlessly as you enjoy all the landscapes around you. How memorable was your last car, bus or taxi ride? Choose Vespa Mountain Life today.
- CLASSIC FREEDOM. Banff offers several routes to enjoy and our friendly staff are here to provide recommendations for your memorable trip. The best way to explore beautiful Banff is undoubtedly on a Vespa. This way you can explore at your leisure to find the most beautiful vistas. Rich in history, a passion for the outdoors, before you know it Banff will have captured your heart.
- STYLE! PANACHE! Alfa Romeo. Ferrari. Fiat. Lamborghini. Piaggio. Vespa. All Italian classics! Start your two wheel experience in style! Our Vespa Scooters are the perfect blend of tradition and innovation - a smooth and comfortable ride for driver and passenger. Your ride begins and ends at the beautiful Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel , centrally located to enjoy a diversity of routes, historical sites or take in a coffee, ice cream or drink of your choice. Want an outdoor patio with an incredible mountain view or maybe a world class dinner or pub? We have it all with licensed patio right outside of our storefront and a vast majority of restaurant offerings within steps away at the Fairmont Banff Springs.
- EASY ACCESS & ECONOMICAL! Our Vespa Scooters are powerful enough to handle a driver plus a passenger without sacrificing performance making this one of the most affordable things to do in Banff. The local Roam bus drops off and picks up from our location at the Banff Springs Hotel, as do local taxis or there is covered parking por street parking. Or do you prefer to be picked up and dropped off in Banff by our concierge service? Just chat with us, well ahead of your trip, to reserve what you need.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY All of our scooters are fuel injected to deliver great gas mileage and low impact to the environment.
- OPTIONS! All reservations include helmet and a cotton head cover and extra lock. Gas is complimentary too. Our Vespa Scooters are maintained, cleaned and sanitized to the highest standard for your safety and enjoyment. Reserve for 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours or speak to us about multi day options. Anniversary...honeymoon...proposal? Bring along a picnic & blanket and unwind beside a sun filled waterway surrounded by the Rocky Mountains to make your romantic event just that much more special. For the locals, getting a group of friends together for a fun way to rediscover your own amazing back yard.
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! Not quite sure about your scooter skills? You will be given a scooter orientation to make sure you are comfortable before heading out. Our 49cc scooters reach a maximum speed of 65km, which is beyond the current 30-40km speed limits in the Town of Banff.
Banff By Scooter Support The Pledge To Our Beautiful Mountain Environment*
All Banff By Scooter Riders will:
✔ Respect the local culture, exploring with an open mind and gentle heart.
✔ Share the space, showing care and consideration for others.
✔ Tread lightly, leaving no trace behind.
✔ Gather memories rather than momentos, leaving rocks, plants, and artifacts in place.
✔ Watch wildlife from a distance, keeping myself—and the animals—safe.
✔ Prepare for my adventures, respecting the mountains and my abilities.
✔ Travel mindfully, being kind to all people, wildlife, and plants.
Each rider pledges to preserve and protect these peaks for now and for future generations.
Note: * This pledge has been adapted from Pledge to the Peaks, which acknowledges that all travel, exploration and play in the Treaty 7 Territory region of Southern Alberta.